This web page is operated under the name Dioxide by TÚÑEZ Y ANDRADE, S. L. U., entity of Spanish nationality with registered office at LG XESTOSA, S / N 15151 DUMBRIA - A CORUÑA and provided with Tax Identification VAT ES B70083340. Incorporated through a public deed authorized by the Notary of Corcubión, Mrs. Cristina Denis Real, and registered in the Mercantile Register of A Coruña, Volume 3.151, Folio 203, Page C-40.112, inscription Iª exposes in this document its Policy of collection, storage and treatment of cookies of its users.
Cookies are stored on the user's computer (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting Dioxide web pages with the following purposes:
- Know the habits or browsing needs of users to be able to adapt to them.
- Improve the usability of the web.
- Obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the event that the user is already a client of Dioxide, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them to access the services offered by Dioxide.
This Cookies Policy will apply to users who voluntarily visit the websites of Dioxide, fill out forms to collect information, access the tools that Dioxide makes available to their customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Dioxide, or access to data by Dioxide for the provision of its services.
Dioxide uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Dioxide
- Third party cookies: sent and managed by a non-Dioxide third party, anonymously, in order to perform statistical navigation studies through the Dioxide web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: facilitate navigation, identify the session, allow access to restricted access tools, allow tailor-made customized settings (language, currency, etc.) and enable the provision of the services requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of the users, in order to improve the navigation and the services offered by Dioxide (fundamentally, Google Analytics) , as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web pages visited by the user.
They collect data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web pages.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of cookies will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
www.dioxide.es sends a cookie to the browser after any printing, clicking or other activity whose result is a call to the web server.
On our website we use:
So that you can navigate correctly through www.dioxide.es and, among other things, you can store and retrieve information about your navigation, we use two types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use a type of cookies that allows the basic operation of the website and are essential to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process, etc. The cookies whose name begin with Dioxide- that you can see in the configuration of your browser are technical cookies.
Third Party Cookies
The company that provides this cookie is Google.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords is the Google tool that allows you to publish ads in your search engine. Google Adwords cookies allow us to measure the success of our advertising campaigns, calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The cookie __ar_v4 that you can see in the configuration of your browser is Google Adwords. The company that provides this cookie is Google.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is the Google tool that allows web media to display advertising banners from the Google network to its users. The company that provides this cookie is Google.
These applications have been developed by third parties, who provide us with services of analysis of the audience of our page and of publicity. These companies can use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know these other uses from the indicated links.
Users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of Dioxide although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
Dioxide will modify this Cookies Policy whenever there are changes in the configuration and / or use thereof, publishing their updated version on their websites.